The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of requirements designed to ensure that ALL companies that process, store or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment.
PCI Compliance is very important for those who bill customer’s credit cards on a monthly recurring schedule.
You can remove much of your PCI scope by utilizing our “Customer Vault” to store your customer’s credit cards. Quite simply — you will NOT process, store, or transmit your customer’s credit cards when you use CustomerVault.com.
CustomerVault removes the headache with PCI Compliance by offering you the following features:
1. An included ProPay Merchant Account.
2. Payment Data stored in ProPay’s ProtectPay system – a secure repository for payment information
3. Automatically bill customers monthly, or ad hoc.
4. Easy pricing structure. Simple per/transaction and monthly fee based on the number of customers you bill monthly.
5. Bundled secure “Buy Buttons” make it easy to accept one-time online payments as well.
Contact us today to discuss how your company or organization is working to minimize it’s PCI scope.